Hosting Atlassian tools involves many different things: setting up servers, installing software, managing and supporting your applications. This is demanding work which requires specific knowledge and skills. It takes time, commitment and resources, whether it’s the day-to-day administration, monitoring your applications or maintaining your Atlassian tools.
Luckily for you, it doesn’t have to be a struggle. Managed hosting for your Atlassian applications allows you to focus on your core business objectives while the day-to-day admin tasks are outsourced.
The benefits of managed hosting
There are a plethora of benefits to outsourcing the hosting of your Atlassian applications. Leaving it to the experts means that you can be confident you’re optimizing your tools each and every day, as well as freeing up time for your team to focus on the important stuff.
But that’s not all there is to it – let’s take a look at some of the major advantages when it comes to hosting Atlassian tools the Valiantys way.
- Server licenses: Using Atlassian licenses allows you to have access to over 3,000 apps available on the Atlassian Marketplace which enhance and extend the functionalities of your Atlassian software.
- Data centers: When it comes to choosing a managed hosting solution for your data, location and security matter. That’s why Valiantys works with recognized hosting providers who give our clients the freedom to choose the country where their data will be stored.
- Support platform: If you experience a functional issue or request while using your Atlassian software, our Atlassian experts will get everything sorted out in no time. A series of tight Service Level Agreements (SLAs) mean that if the problem is urgent, you can be confident that it will be dealt with as a priority. Valiantys automatically includes in its hosting offers either 10 hours (Standard Hosting) or 25 hours (Standard Hosting) of functional and technical support, which are valid 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Data integrity: We perform backups of your instance on a regular basis to make sure that all your data is always in a safe place. If required, we can also set up a test environment so you can give your apps a trial run and make changes in your tools’ configuration without affecting the business.
- Disaster recovery: In the event of a disaster, such as a cyberattack or natural disaster, our disaster recovery option will allow you to find your data and host it at another location on an operational instance – all within a short period of time.
Your Atlassian certified consultants
Why opt for managed Atlassian hosting with Valiantys? Well for starters, you can be sure that the team looking after your servers and applications are all certified Atlassian consultants who will make sure things are running smoothly and help you make the most of your Atlassian applications.
What’s more, thanks to our provider Amazon Web Services, we host your Atlassian applications on a very secure, robust and scalable environment.
But of course our role goes beyond this – to start with, we set up and configure your servers to make sure that they comply with Atlassian applications’ requirements. If you need to install a new app or upgrade one of your current applications, our teams are there to guide the way.
Let us know what you need, whether it’s creating new users, workflows, setting permissions or customizing dashboards – we’re here to help. Our hosting offers an all-inclusive turnkey solution that speeds up your projects and guarantees your Atlassian applications are up-and-running at all times – whatever the size of your company.