There’s no avoiding it – managing and hosting Atlassian tools takes time, commitment and resources. Whether it’s day-to-day admin or monitoring your applications, maintaining your Atlassian tools isn’t always everyone’s cup of tea – or it might not be cost-effective once you’ve hired and managed the required staff to do it.
Hosting Atlassian tools the smart way
Hosting Atlassian tools involves many different things. Setting up your servers, installing your software, managing and supporting your applications really is a demanding job, and requires specific knowledge and skills.
Luckily for you, it doesn’t have to be that way – managed hosting for your Atlassian applications allows you to focus on business and make the most of your time while all the day-to-day admin nitty-gritty is taken care of.
The pros of managed hosting
There are myriad benefits to outsourcing the hosting of your Atlassian applications. Leaving it to the experts means that you can be confident that you’re optimising your tools each and every day, as well as freeing up time for your team to focus on the important stuff.
But that’s not all there is to it – let’s take a look at some of the major advantages when it comes to hosting Atlassian tools the Valiantys way.
- Server licenses: using Atlassian licences allows you to have access to the 2000+ add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace to the enhance and extended the functionalities of your Atlassian software.
- Data centres: here at Valiantys, our data centres are based in Europe (Ireland, France or Germany – it is up to you!) so depending on your company policy and security requirements, you should be able to easily find a suitable match.
- Support platform: if you experience a functional issue or request while using your Atlassian software, our Atlassian experts will get everything sorted out in no time. A series of tight Service Level Agreements (SLAs) mean that if the problem’s urgent, you can be confident that it will be dealt with as a priority. And just to make sure that your life doesn’t get any harder, our new support platform allows you to raise any request in just a few clicks.
- Data integrity: we perform backups of your instance on a regular basis to make sure that all your data is always in a safe place. If required, we can also set up a test environment for you so you can trial add-ons and make changes in your tools’ configuration without affecting the business.
- Delegate administration: this one’s a no-brainer!
- Health checks: in order to make sure that your instances are configured and used the right way, we perform twice-yearly audits of your tools and help you set up appropriate governance rules.
Your Atlassian Experts
Why opt for managed Atlassian hosting with Valiantys? Well for starters, you can be sure that the team looking after your servers and applications are all certified Atlassian Experts who will make sure things are right at all times and help you make the most of your Atlassian applications.
What’s more, thanks to our providers Amazon Web Services and Orange Business Services, we host your Atlassian applications on a very secure, robust and scalable environment.
But of course our role goes beyond this – to start with, we set up and configure your servers to make sure that they comply with Atlassian applications’ requirements. If you need to install a new add-on or upgrade one of your current applications, our teams are there.
Stop wasting time administering your applications: let us know what you need, whether it’s creating new users, workflows, setting permissions or customising dashboards – and we’ll take care of the rest. Our hosting offering is an all-inclusive turnkey solution that speeds up your projects and guarantees that your Atlassian applications are up-and-running at all times – whatever the size of your company.